From 07 to 10 September 2019, all our representations on the african continent will meet for the first time. All our antennas (branches) are called to be prepared for it.
AFRICAN DAY OF YOUTH RESPONSIBILITY (JARJ)
Across Africa, young africans celebrate the AFRICAN DAY OF YOUTH RESPONSIBILITY (ADYR) on September 10th 2018, in order to:
- promote the action of young africans that is not recognized at its true value
- encourage young africans to take up their responsibilities
- sensitize all African youth on their homework
- thank, congratulate and encourage young African leaders
- appeal to african states in order to put in place effective strategies and a fund to support and accompany the action of African youth
Organize or participate to the ADYR in your country.